Monday, July 12, 2010

Adventure: Wilder Party!!




I love Gene Wilder. You love Gene Wilder. We all love Gene Wilder!!! So, we had a Wilder Party at my house with some of my brother's friends and had a blast! We had 11.5 hours worth of video in our posession, 16 homemade soft pretzels and three AWESOME homemade pizzas (courtesy of my dad). We also had an ADORABLE baby goat for a few hours too, thanks to Katie Duncan! We made it through Blazing Saddles, The Producers and Willy Wonka before dinner and after that everyone got sidetracked by a hilarious game of Loaded Questions and the remaining videos were skipped. There just may have to be a Wilder Party Part II to finish up the neglected footage including my two favorites Young Frankenstein and The Frisco Kid which also stars Harrison Ford! So, if anyone has any free time to sit on a couch for hours and hours (albeit with some yummy homemade food) and watch the remaining four films just let me know!! Overall the party was a success and it was great to be among friends, even if they weren't mine.

Now, I will leave you with the words of Dr. Frederick von Frankenstein from Young Frankenstein : "For what we are about to see next, we must enter quietly into the realm of genius!" Keep a weather eye to the horizon...

No comments:

Post a Comment